Community Service

I’m Greg Smith. I’m with Abilita and I’m a telecommunications expert. But when I’m not doing that, one of my great passions is doing community service and helping other people. And the way I’ve done that is being affiliated with the local Kiwanis club and our focus is on young children.

One of the best community service things that we’ve ever done is …..

Instructions
Quiz
Exercise 1
Exercise 2
Puzzles

<

called kids against hunger and if you’ve ever wanted to help hungry, starving, hungry and starving children throughout the world or you wanted to just give back for all the blessings that that we have in this country, this is a great way to do it.

What this packaging is is it’s a great family event. It’s something that that anybody from ages six to sixty-six or eighty-six can participate in. It’s a day of coming together, putting food together to feed these kids and and just having a great time as a group. And the food can go, stay locally. It can go around the world. It can do so many different things.

And this is just one of the things that you can do in community service as a way of giving back. Other types of things are we put dolls together for kids that are in hospital situations or medical situations so they have something to hold and to comfort them. And we do things like writing letters to to children in hospitals. Other types of things are we make a child smile through that. One of the other areas that we help people in is really focusing on women that are in situations where they’re by themselves and they may need some help from a maternal standpoint. And so, whether it’s it’s … However, you want to give back to the community do it by taking the focus off yourself and put it on other people. You can give so much back and you feel great about doing it and your problems go away during that period of time, so go out and do community service. You’ll never regret it.

So if anything that I’ve said excites you or interests you or you really want to get involved and give back to the community, give me a call. I’ll be glad to talk to you about some ideas based on where you live and what you want to do.

Contact Greg: http://www.mikeyclub.org/

Have some fun! Try these puzzles.

Puzzle #1 is usually easier than puzzle #2, but try all of them and decide for yourself!

All of the puzzles use words from the video. Feel free to print and copy the puzzles.

Community Service Crossword Puzzle #1

answers

Community Service Crossword Puzzle #2

answers

Community Service Word Search Puzzle #1

answers

Community Service Word Search Puzzle #2

answers

Community Service Word Scramble Puzzle #1

answers

Community Service Word Scramble Puzzle #2

answers